We have recently seen some rumors about the list of Monster High and Ever After High dolls appearing at the toy fairs. We are very excited about these lists and I hope we will get some more info after the NYC Toy Fair.
- Monster High Turkey on Facebook posted that the following Monster High dolls will appear at the Toy Fair in NYC (Feb 16-19)
- Freaky Fusion: Avea Trotter, Sirena VonBoo, Neighthan Rot, Bonita Femur, Scarah Screams, Frankie Stein, Ghoulia Yelps, Operetta
- New Scaremester Wave 2: Invisi Billy, Catty Noir, Twyla, GiGi Grant
- Ghoul Sports: Clawdeen Wolf, Spectra Vondergeist, Toralei Stripe
- Dead Tired Wave 4: Venus McFlytrap, Operetta,Robecca Steam
- Ghoul’s Alive Wave 2: Robecca Steam, Deuce Gorgon, Toralei Stripe
There are also rumors about the Ever After High doll seen at the German Toy Fair.
From the German Toy Fair
New Basic dolls for Fall 2014:
- Lizzie Hearts
- Cedar Wood (she has a Wood Body)
- Dexter Charming
- Holly and Poppy O Hair (Poppy has short hair and wants to be a Stylist)
Hat-Tastic Party dolls for Fall 2014:
- Madeline Hatter
- Cerise Hood
- Cedar Wood
- Apple White
- Briar Beauty
Each Hat-Tastic Party doll comes with a cup-hat and some sort of “Tree” which you can use as display for accessories.
“Crowning” dolls for Fall 2014:
This is a doll line which will be promoted by an 10 hours TV Special. We (Fans) will have the opportunity to vote which girl gets crowned. The one who wins, will get crowned in the TV Special. We can choose between Cupid, Blondie, Apple and Raven. Since I wasn’t able to go there myself this year, I’m not exactly sure how their Outfits looks like, my friend sadly didn’t pay much attention for them. But I’m guessing we’ll get the outfits we saw in the Mirror in the “Legacy Day” Episode.
There’s also going to be a Castle Playset which you can fold in/out like the MH School Playset. When you fold it in, it looks like a Book. The Set comes with a “Crowning” Briar Beauty doll.
You will want to keep checking Amazon for possible pre-order pages. More information as I hear it!